The BIDC will lead a Trade Mission to St. Lucia from March 19-22, 2019.
The Trade Mission, which represents the culmination of BIDC's Export Readiness Programme for 2018, will take place in St. Lucia during March 19-22, 2019. Six companies from the programme will participate in the Mission, this is in addition to three companies that have expressed interest in exploring the opportunity to increase market share in the region. These companies represent a cross-section of Barbadian products within the food and Beverage, Health and Wellness, Building and construction and apparel sub-sectors, along with the music industry.
There will be two days of intense business-to-business meetings, where the nine companies will meet with key persons in the St. Lucian business community. Meetings will be conducted with well-placed officials from government and non-governmental agencies.
The nine participating companies are:
- East Point Productions Inc. - Vocal coaching and training services (Kellie Cadogan)
- Fiberpol Inc. - Building and construction (kitchen cabinetry and countertops)
- Innovative Interiors & Design Associates Inc. - Interior decoration services for commercial and residential spaces including private villas, hotels, gourmet restaurants and retail stores
- Magnolia Chocolatier - Gourmet chocolates
- Waves of Bliss - Orgasmic intelligent services
- Naara Elements of Beauty - Soaps, lotions, scrubs and body oils
- Imoro - Soaps, lotions, scrubs and body oils
- Valencia Ltd. - Yogurt dips and Greek yogurt, under the brand, 'Vaylen'
- La Rosa Couture Inc. - Apparel and resort wear specializing in Kaftans, Cover-ups and custom-made Swimwear