WORKSHOP - FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 09:00 to 12:30
BIDC Training Room, 'Pelican House', Princess Alice Highway, Bridgetown, BB 11000, St. Michael
The BIDC, in its continuing thrust to provide knowledge and strengthen Small businesses, is conducting a workshop in the "Fundamentals of Business" for startups and existing business clients in the Textile & Apparel sub-sector, specifically designers. As a result, the BIDC is extending an invitation to you to participate in this training.
The programme will cover the following areas:
- Business Strategy (Business Intent, Vision & Mission, Conditions of business environment).
- Business Law and Copyright Operations; Operations (Organizational Structure, Processes and systems, Customer Service).
- Finance (Budgeting, Cash Flow, Income statement, Balance Sheet, Margins & Mark-ups).
- Marketing (Target Market, Sales Strategy, Medium Linking message to brand).
- The Business of Fashion; Marketing cont’d; presentation of certificates.
Training will be held every Tuesday, commencing April 03, 2018. The dates of the training will be as follows April 03, 10, 17, 24, and May 08, 2018.
For additional information, please contact Ms. Denise E. Lawrence, Business Development Officer, BIDC at telephone 427-5350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost for participation in the Workshop is Bds$75.00 payable to the cashier at the BIDC by March 29, or on the morning of April 3, 2018.