The BIDC is a Government agency responsible for promoting and facilitating investment in the manufacturing and small business sectors, as well as fostering the development and export of locally manufactured goods and services. Qualified contractors are hereby invited to tender for the following:
- Preventative maintenance to HVAC systems
- across various Estates
- Landscaping services to various Estates.
- Security services to various BIDC buildings.
- Janitorial Services of various BIDC buildings.
- The details for submission and specifications will be made available to qualified contractors upon request.
- Tenders should be submitted in plain sealed envelopes addressed to the Chairman of the Tenders Committee, BIDC, “Pelican House”, Princess Alice Highway, Bridgetown and marked clearly identifying the area of tender. Upon submission the envelope shall be placed in the Tender Box located in the Reception Area at the BIDC Headquarters, “Pelican House”, Princess Alice Highway, no later than 4:00pm, on Tuesday January 8, 2019
- Tenders received after the specified date and/or not compliant with the instructions stated in this notice will NOT be considered.
- Contractors are asked to contact the Property and Estates Management Department at 427-5350 for further information or clarification with respect to the submission of said tenders.
- ALL TENDERS MUST INCLUDE IN THE SUBMISSIONS A COPY OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:-
- A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION OR INCORPORATION.
- A PORTFOLIO OUTLINING PROJECTS COMPLETED BY THE CONTRACTOR, WITH REFERENCES
- VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER.
- CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES FROM THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INSURANCE AND THE REVENUE COMMISSIONER OF THE BARBADOS REVENUE AUTHORITY IN THE NAMES OF PROPOSED TENDERERS WILL BE REQUIRED ON THE AWARD OF CONTRACTS
- CONTRACTORS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE LABOUR CLAUSES (PUBLIC CONTRACTS) ACT CAP. 349 SHALL, IN SO FAR AS IS APPLICABLE TO THE TENDER APPLY TO ANY CONTRACT MADE IN RESPECT OF THE TENDER, FULL DETAILS OF THE CONDITIONS OF ACT CAP. 349 WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE CHIEF LABOUR OFFICER, NATIONAL INSURANCE OFFICE, SIR FRANK WALCOTT BUILDING, CULLODEN ROAD, ST. MICHAEL.
BIDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.